[PARANORMAL/ROMANCE/FANTASY] Unspoken bonds that don’t require human explanation nor validation. Not meant to be understood, but experienced, and felt as unbelievable.
Strong, capable, intelligent heroines. Endearing protective heroes. Beyond the realm of reality romance. That’s Celest.
- FLOW: Moderately paced stories with chapter-ending cliffhangers.
- AGE: Young Adult, New Adult, and Adult only.
- Stories featuring extraordinary heroines and endearing men.
- Proven category tropes, including, but not limited to vampire vs werewolf, fae, angels, demons, ghosts, and witches.
- Strong logical conflict. Is there a choice between humanity and the supernatural? Define and explore the decisions faced when humans and supernatural beings fall in love.
- Authors we love: Bella Forrest, K.F. Breene, I.T. Lucas.
- POV should be split 50/50 between the hero and heroine. 3rd person POV is preferred, but 1st POV is acceptable and should be strong. No secondary characters should have their own POV.
- The heat level should be anywhere from a simmering spark to blazing.
- Single title manuscripts must be complete at 50-85K words in length.
- Series title installments must be complete at 35-45K words in length each and must be presented as complete serialized packages.
- Uncertain of whether you’ve written a Spectral or Celest? Spectral centers around vampire life, whereas Celest can be any number of supernatural beings.
- Must include query letter and brief synopsis with submission.
- Age play/pedophilia
- Bestiality. Steamy shapeshifter sex (in human form) is welcome.
- Edge play. Including, but not limited to, blood, breath, scat/urine, knife, and gun. If it’snot safe, we’re not interested.
- Incest. No blood relatives, please. We do, however, accept stepsiblings, and in-laws.
- Rape as titillation
Get notified of advanced book and software releases!
Enter your e-mail address to receive regular updates, as well as news on upcoming events and special offers.