[YOUNG ADULT/ROMANCE/FANTASY] Romances experienced while the heart is young can be blinding, chaotic, and explosive. The heart and mind learn differently from single experiences that shape humanity as we know it.
Simple, complicated, destined, powerful.
- Flow: Moderately paced stories with chapter-ending cliffhangers **FOR YOUNG ADULTS ONLY**
- Age: 15 to 19
- Proven category tropes including, but not limited to, destiny, “good look”, self-exploration, narcissist vs empath, rebounds, etc.
- Stories featuring heroines and the everyday, young men who court them.
- Romance must be the central plot. The couple should be together on almost every page. No sexually explicit scenes.
- Strong conflict. This is a major deal. Why can’t people just be clear about what they want? Why can’t people know what they want? Explore the see-saw emotions and situations that impede the due course of happily ever after.
- POV should be split 50/50 between the hero and heroine. 3rd or 1st POV are acceptable. No secondary characters should have their own POV.
- The heat level should be anywhere from a simmering spark to blazing.
- Manuscripts must be complete at 50-75K words in length. Novellas must be complete at 30-45K words.
- Single or series titles
- A concise and compelling query, with synopsis, is required for submission.
- Age play/pedophilia
- Bestiality. Steamy shapeshifter sex (in human form) is welcome.
- Edge play. Including, but not limited to, blood, breath, scat/urine, knife, and gun. If it’s not safe, we’re not interested.
- Incest. No blood relatives, please. We do, however, accept step-siblings, and in-laws.
- Rape as titillation
Get notified of advanced book and software releases!
Enter your e-mail address to receive regular updates, as well as news on upcoming events and special offers.