[LGBT ROMANCE] Some romances are more than love. They’re relationships that shape and mold possibility. The very core of a love that endures alienation and a fight for its existence is a Crescent.
- Moderately paced stories with chapter-ending cliffhangers.
- Proven category tropes including, but not limited to, closeted romance, narcissist vs empath, rebounds, and sexual exploration.
- Stories featuring W/W or M/M
- Romance must be the central plot. The couple should be together on almost every page.
- Substantial conflict. Explore more than common alienation. Delve into the everyday human issues that can impede the due course of happily ever after.
- POV should be split 50/50 between the couple. 3rd person POV is preferred. No secondary characters should have their own POV.
- The heat level should be anywhere from a simmering spark to blazing.
- Manuscripts must be complete at 45-65K words in length. Novellas must be complete at 30-40K words.
- Single or series titles
- A concise and compelling query, with synopsis, is required for submission.
- Age play/pedophilia
- Bestiality. Steamy shape-shifter sex (in human form) is welcome.
- Edge play. Including, but not limited to, blood, breath, scat/urine, knife, and gun. If it’s not safe, we’re not interested.
- Incest. No blood relatives, please. We do, however, accept stepsiblings, and in-laws.
- Rape as titillation
Get notified of advanced book and software releases!
Enter your e-mail address to receive regular updates, as well as news on upcoming events and special offers.