[SCANDALOUS ROMANCE] Destined relationships that society condemns as morally unsound or scandalous. When judgments are as plentiful as love. That’s Expiate.
- Flow: Moderate to fast-paced stories with chapter-ending cliffhangers.
- Proven category tropes including, but not limited to, enemies to lovers, exes of friends, marriages of convenience, etc.
- Stories featuring heroines and the strong alpha males who court them.
- Romance must be the central plot. The couple should be together on almost every page.
- Supreme conflict. Why do family and friends condemn relationships they don’t approve of? Explore the banishments couples face when they sacrifice so-called family/friends for love and how their true love atoned for perceived slights.
- POV should be split 50/50 between the hero and heroine. 3rd person POV is preferred. No secondary characters should have their own POV.
- The heat level should be anywhere from a blazing to atomic.
- Single title manuscripts must be complete at 45-75K words in length. Novellas must be complete 30-40K words.
- Single or series titles
- A concise and compelling query, with synopsis, is required for submission.
- Age play/pedophilia
- Bestiality. Steamy shape-shifter sex (in human form) is welcome.
- Edge play. Including, but not limited to, blood, breath, scat/urine, knife, and gun. If it’snot safe, we’re not interested.
- Incest. No blood relatives, please. We do, however, accept stepsiblings, and in-laws.
- Rape as titillation
Get notified of advanced book and software releases!
Enter your e-mail address to receive regular updates, as well as news on upcoming events and special offers.