[HISTORICAL ROMANCE] Love during any era is explosive and never archaic. Historical romances may have been molded and drawn between different lines, but that will always be the case in a human society. Relationships were far more scandalous then than they are now!
- Moderate to fast-paced stories with chapter-ending cliffhangers.
- Proven category tropes including, but not limited to, arranged marriages, marriages of convenience, star-crossed, in-laws, step-siblings, etc.
- Stories featuring heroines and the strong alpha males who court them.
- Romance must be the central plot. Not the time period.
- Supreme conflict.
- POV should be split 50/50 between the hero and heroine. 3rd person POV is preferred but 1st POV is acceptable and must be extremely strong. No secondary characters should have their own POV.
- The heat level should include a strong sexual tension throughout the story but can be consummated near the end.
- Single title manuscripts must be complete 50-65K words in length.
- Series title installments must be complete at 35-45K words in length and be presented as serialized packages.
- Must include query letter and brief synopsis with submission.
- Age play/pedophilia
- Bestiality.Steamy shape-shifter sex (in human form) is welcome. <li>Edge play. Including, but not limited to, blood, breath, scat/urine, knife, and gun. If it’snot safe, we’re not interested.
- Incest.No blood relatives, please. We do, however, accept stepsiblings, and in-laws.
- Rape as titillation
Get notified of advanced book and software releases!
Enter your e-mail address to receive regular updates, as well as news on upcoming events and special offers.