• FLOW: Moderate to fast-paced stories with chapter-ending cliffhangers.
• Proven category tropes including, but not limited to murder, abduction, robbery.
• Examples: The A.B.C. Murders by Agatha Christie and Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
• Murder must be the central plot with an unexpected end.
• Major Conflict. Develop a story line where the crime is pinned on a wrongly accused, even though circumstantial evidence points to the suspect. Create clues to help solve the mysterious crime so it appears as if the detective is piecing together a puzzle. The detective should be memorable and intelligent and works closely with inexperienced comrades.
• POV should be split 50/50 between the hero and villain. 3rd person POV is preferred, but 1st POV is acceptable. No secondary should have their own POV.
• Novels must be complete at 45-65K words in length. Novellas of 35-40K words are accepted.
• Single or series titles
• Age play/Pedophilia
• Bestiality. Steamy shifter sex (in human form) is welcome.
• Edge play. Including, but not limited to, blood, breath, scat/urine, knife, and gun. If it’s not safe, we’re not interested.
• Incest. No blood relatives, please. We do, however, accept step-siblings, and in-laws.
• Rape as titillation
Get notified of advanced book and software releases!
Enter your e-mail address to receive regular updates, as well as news on upcoming events and special offers.