• FLOW: Moderately paced stories with chapter-ending cliffhangers.
• Proven category tropes include social and political structures in an apocalyptic world.
• Examples: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, The Handmaids Tale by Margaret Atwood, and Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
• Social and political climates must be the central plot.
• Conspiracy theory conflicts welcome. Why is the world in the world in its current state? What are protestors and activists doing to help the society? How are people getting along in such a rampageous state? Create a situation that leaves the world a dark place with irreconcilable dilemmas.
• POV should be split 50/50 between the protagonists and antagonists. 3rd person POV is preferred but 1st POV is acceptable and must be incredibly strong. No secondary should have their own POV.
• The plot should reflect some form of realism with a contingency plan.
• Single and series title manuscripts must be complete at 70-90K words in length.
• Novella series title installments must each be complete at 50-70k words and be presented as complete serialized packages. No single novella titles accepted.
• Strong query and synopsis required
• Age play/pedophilia
• Bestiality. Steamy shifter sex (in human form) is welcome.
• Edge play. Including, but not limited to, blood, breath, scat/urine, knife, and gun. If it’s not safe, we’re not interested.
• Incest. No blood relatives, please. We do, however, accept step-siblings, and in-laws.
• Rape as titillation
Get notified of advanced book and software releases!
Enter your e-mail address to receive regular updates, as well as news on upcoming events and special offers.