Siren explores life and choices often judged by others who can only imagine what they would do, but have no idea.
• Flow: Moderately paced stories with chapter-ending cliffhangers.
• Proven category tropes including unpredictable love and unexpected relationships.
• Stories featuring extraordinary heroines, endearing men, and brave children.
• Strong conflict. Is there a choice between life and death? Is there a complicated situation that isn’t black and white? Define the story lines that reveal how any choice results in painful consequences.
• POV: 1st person POV is preferred, but 3rd POV is acceptable and should be strong. No secondary characters should have their own POV.
• Authors we love: Celest Ng, Margaret Atwood, Abi Daré, Jodi Picoult.
• The heat levels can be anywhere from a simmering spark to blazing.
• Single title manuscripts ONLY and must be complete at 65-90K words in length.
• Age play/Pedophilia
• Bestiality. Steamy shifter sex (in human form) is welcome.
• Edge play. Including, but not limited to, blood, breath, scat/urine, knife, and gun. If it’s not safe, we’re not interested.
• Incest. No blood relatives, please. We do, however, accept step-siblings, and in-laws.
• Rape as titillation
Get notified of advanced book and software releases!
Enter your e-mail address to receive regular updates, as well as news on upcoming events and special offers.