• FLOW: Moderate to fast-paced stories with chapter-ending cliffhangers.
• Proven category tropes including, but not limited to abuse, murder, psychosis, serial killers.
• Examples: The Shining and Misery by Stephen King and Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris.
• Murder must be the central plot. Premeditated or Accidental are acceptable.
• Major conflict. Create situations where threat becomes imminent, but survival of a or some protagonist(s) must occur. Antagonists and/or protagonists can be an individual or group. Targeted victims should have a connection to the antagonist(s) story line. There should be a backstory for the antagonist(s).
• POV should be 60 percent antagonists and 30 percent protagonists. 3rd person POV is preferred but 1st POV is acceptable. No secondary characters should have their own POV.
• Manuscripts must be complete at 45-75K words in length.
• Single or series titles
• A concise and compelling query, with synopsis, is required for submission.
• Age play/pedophilia
• Bestiality. Steamy shifter sex (in human form) is welcome.
• Edge play. Including, but not limited to, blood, breath, scat/urine, knife, and gun. If it’s not safe, we’re not interested.
• Incest. No blood relatives, please. We do, however, accept step-siblings, and in-laws.
• Rape as titillation
Get notified of advanced book and software releases!
Enter your e-mail address to receive regular updates, as well as news on upcoming events and special offers.