• Flow: Moderate to fast-paced stories with chapter-ending cliffhangers.
• Proven category tropes including, but not limited to racism, police brutality, embezzlement, bribery, political cover-ups, legal thrillers, gangsters or mobs.
• Example Work: The Whistler by John Grisham.
• Crime and punishment must be the central plot.
• Major controversy. Create standard private eye or classic detective story lines with realistic fiction involving law enforcement and a major conglomerate.
• POV: 3rd person POV is preferred. No secondary characters should have their own POV.
• Word Count: Manuscripts must be complete at 45-60K words in length.
• Single or series titles are accepted.
• Age play/pedophilia
• Bestiality. Steamy shifter sex (in human form) is welcome.
• Edge play. Including, but not limited to, blood, breath, scat/urine, knife, and gun. If it’s not safe, we’re not interested.
• Incest. No blood relatives, please. We do, however, accept step-siblings, and in-laws.
• Rape as titillation
Get notified of advanced book and software releases!
Enter your e-mail address to receive regular updates, as well as news on upcoming events and special offers.