[TEEN/ROMANCE] Romances experienced while the heart is young can be blinding, chaotic, and explosive. The heart and mind learn differently from single experiences that shape humanity as we know it.
Simple, complicated, destined, powerful.
- Flow: Moderately paced stories with chapter-ending cliffhangers. *FOR TEENS ONLY*
- Age: 12 to 15
- Proven category tropes including, but not limited to, destiny, “good look”, self-exploration, narcissist vs empath, rebounds, etc.
- Stories featuring heroines and the everyday, young men who court them.
- Romance or friendship must be the central plot. The couple/friends should be together on almost every page.
- Strong conflict. This is a major deal. Why can’t people just be clear about what they want? Why can’t people know what they want? Explore the see-saw emotions and situations that impede the due course of happily ever after.
- POV should be split 50/50 between the hero and heroine. 3rd person POV is preferred.No secondary characters should have their own POV.
- The heat level should be anywhere from a simmering spark to blazing but no explicit sex scenes.
- Single title manuscripts must be complete at 45-60K words in length. Novella manuscripts must be complete at 30-40K words.
- Single or series titles
- Must include query letter and brief synopsis with submission
- Age play/pedophilia
- Bestiality. Steamy shape-shifter sex (in human form) is welcome.
- Edge play. Including, but not limited to, blood, breath, scat/urine, knife, and gun. If it’s not safe, we’re not interested.
- Incest. No blood relatives, please. We do, however, accept stepsiblings, and in-laws.
- Rape as titillation
Get notified of advanced book and software releases!
Enter your e-mail address to receive regular updates, as well as news on upcoming events and special offers.