Cayélle does not publish essays, owner’s manuals, journalism, lab reports, self-help, speech, or textbooks. We’ve elected to focus publications on biography, memoir, and narrative.
• Educational and informational.
• Proven category tropes include narratives and factual information.
• Example: Priceless by LaShelle Cooper and Becoming by Michelle Obama
• True stories and events only.
• 1st or 3rd person POV are acceptable.
• Manuscripts must be complete at 25-45K words in length.
• Single title ONLY
• Age play/pedophilia
• Bestiality. Steamy shifter sex (in human form) is welcome.
• Edge play. Including, but not limited to, blood, breath, scat/urine, knife, and gun. If it’s not safe, we’re not interested.
• Incest. No blood relatives, please. We do, however, accept stepsiblings, and in-laws.
• Rape as titillation
Get notified of advanced book and software releases!
Enter your e-mail address to receive regular updates, as well as news on upcoming events and special offers.