• FLOW: Fast-paced stories with chapter-ending cliffhangers.
• Proven category tropes including, but not limited to abuse, murder, robbery, serial killers, manhunt, espionage, corruption, betrayal, terrorism.
• Examples: The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown and The Bone Collector by Jeffery Deaver.
• Crime and punishment must be the central plot.
• Intense action. Create situations where a villain commits a crime or is fleeing from a crime with a point of no return. The hero should be someone with a high level of intellect, almost always one step ahead of the villain. Intensify any contacts, known or unknown, between hero and villain. Opt to include a specific end date and time within the story line.
• POV should be split 50/50 between the hero and villain. 3rd person POV is preferred but 1st POV is acceptable. No secondary should have their own POV.
• Manuscripts must be complete at 50-75K words in length.
• Single or series titles
• Age play/pedophilia
• Bestiality. Steamy shifter sex (in human form) is welcome.
• Edge play. Including, but not limited to, blood, breath, scat/urine, knife, and gun. If it’s not safe, we’re not interested.
• Incest. No blood relatives, please. We do, however, accept step-siblings, and in-laws.
• Rape as titillation
Get notified of advanced book and software releases!
Enter your e-mail address to receive regular updates, as well as news on upcoming events and special offers.